Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: ASUS PG27AQN cannot edit monitor resolutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a partial solution for W10.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/commen...solutions/

Was able to get 360Hz at low res from Nvidia Control Panel in Win7 on 3070Ti first release Nvidia driver. So I would say it is the Nvidia driver because Windows does allow 360Hz at low res.
(11-07-2022 03:35 PM)ToastyX Wrote: [ -> ]NVIDIA's driver is reporting an EDID with no extension blocks. My guess is this happens if the monitor has a DisplayID, but the driver is not allowing EDWriter to read the DisplayID. The same happens with the Samsung Odyssey G9. Currently there is no way to do a DisplayID override, and I don't have any monitors with a DisplayID to see if I can find a way. If I do find a way, it will be implemented in CRU 2.

Hi, thanks for your work on these tools. I have a samsung neo g8 and pg27aqn. I just want to use CRU to remove unneeded resolutions as it is causing freezing in display related programmes when windows boots. Is it possible for me to do this? I have managed to remove most of them on the pg27aqn but my neo g8 won't budge even after removing on SRE and CRU. Any suggestions on what I can do to make it work?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's