Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: Issue using 2 GPUs in Windows 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, yesterday I bought a riser for GPU (those ones used for mining), I connected it to the PCI-E x1 slot and I gave it power by it's pci connector (6 pin), I plugged everything right and I installed NVIDIA drivers for GT 210, well, my main gpu is an RX 550

I saw somewhere that W11 could handle 2 GPUs at the same time, one only for rendering and the other one for video output only, in this case I plugged my two vga monitors to the GT 210 and in settings > Graphics doesn't allow me to use the RX 550 for rendering, unless I plug my DVI-D to VGA adapter to the RX 550, but I move the window from the RX 550 monitor to the GT 210 plugged monitor, seems that windows changes the rendering GPU and i'm so tired of trying without something positive, any idea?[attachment=1067][attachment=1066][attachment=1066]photo one of W11 Graphic settingsPhoto 2photo 3
Have you checked the NVIDIA control panel's "Manage 3D settings" to see if you can change which GPU is used?
(01-06-2023 04:10 AM)ToastyX Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the NVIDIA control panel's "Manage 3D settings" to see if you can change which GPU is used?

Yes, but I cant find any option for that
Reference URL's