Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: ViewSonic XG320Q: this issue on a $800+ monitor drives me crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My monitor (ViewSonic XG320Q) goes into crazy state when opening this webpage in the browser when ViewMode in monitor settings is set to "Text":

https://theunitedstates.io/images/congre...000944.jpg

Screen starts to blink and blue-grey vertical lines starting to appear from the top (see attachments).

There are many other scenarios when this issue reproduces on other web pages and also in games, but only when monitor is in the "Text" mode.

I could reproduce this issue in different OSes (Linux, Windows) with different GPUs (Intel, Nvidia) on two different monitors from XG320Q series (both manufactured in 2021).

Is there anyone with ViewSonic Elite series monitors here to check the above for me please?

Thanks.
(03-04-2023 08:42 PM)ara1307 Wrote: [ -> ]My monitor (ViewSonic XG320Q) goes into crazy state when opening this webpage in the browser when ViewMode in monitor settings is set to "Text":

https://theunitedstates.io/images/congre...000944.jpg

Screen starts to blink and blue-grey vertical lines starting to appear from the top (see attachments).

There are many other scenarios when this issue reproduces on other web pages and also in games, but only when monitor is in the "Text" mode.

I could reproduce this issue in different OSes (Linux, Windows) with different GPUs (Intel, Nvidia) on two different monitors from XG320Q series (both manufactured in 2021).

Is there anyone with ViewSonic Elite series monitors here to check the above for me please?

Thanks.

I have no specific help for you, only that i've seen similar weirdness on other displays where adjsuting a single setting fixes the issue - for example i've got an LG 4k 60Hz display here that defauilts to 75 contrast, but anything above 65 results in similar lines appearing that shimmer in and out of existence. Certain patterns trigger it, such as activating the windows snipping tool that suddenly lowers the overall brightness of the entire screen
Reference URL's