Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: help overclocking an auria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have an Auria EQ276W display and I want some advice on overclocking it. I am trying to boost the Refresh Rate. I am running it with a display port cable from my Gigabyte GTX 970 G1. Has any1 overclocked this screen? It is a 1440p IPS panel. Any advice on what settings I should set.

EDIT: idk if this matters, but i just noticed in CRU it says the product id for my monitor is YSP2760

EDIT 2: just realized i should add that i am running windows 8.1 x64 and nvidia 347.09 drivers. i installed everything from the drivers except the 2 3D parts (I read a while back that they can hurt performance by just being installed and f*** 3d so i just leave them out)
If the Auria EQ276W has an on-screen menu or multiple inputs, it probably won't overclock without skipping frames.
this is very irritating. I got the Auria to 75hz, and i got my 1080p LG E2770 up to 2560x1440 at 60hz on Windows 8.1, windows 8.1 crashed so i decided to switch the the windows 10 preview and now i can get my auria to 75hz, which is w/e, doesnt really change anything, but my lg wont go past 1080p any more, Sad i really liked having it at 1440p, eh, w/e, i'll upgrade it at some point
Reference URL's