Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: Help for my 1080p monitor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have a Asus G750JX laptop. It's lcd monitor was crashed. So i connect it with a tv and then i changed it's lcd panel with new one. My scren resolution is 1920x1080 pixels but native resolution seem 1600x900 pixels. So I used Custom Resolution Utily(CRU) and fix it. But the resolution is stil 1600x900 pixels in first starting and bios screen. Please help me for fix it. It look like that :[Image: http://i62.tinypic.com/vzwsis.jpg]
If the panel has its own EDID, then it should have come with the correct resolution already set. The only way to fix the startup resolution is to flash the EDID. I don't have instructions for doing that, but CRU can export .bin files that you can use if you can find a utility that works with your hardware.
Thanks for answer. I'm working on the .bin file. But I think, it just utility on Windows. So, I have to find a way for flashing hardware settings.
Reference URL's