Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: BenQ XL2411Z how to get lightboost better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my question is HOW TO GET BETTER LIGHTBOOST on my monitor? =D
I've got xl2411z v1 firmware monitor (v1 cuz im super linux n00b and im afraid to put it to v2 with linux method ;DDDDDD)
At this moment my settings is like :
- Lightboost activated by method #4 "Advanced EDID Override Method"
- in toastyx strobelight i activated ONLY strobed resolutions (cuz in some games my computer launch 144hz and i can't choose 120hz with lightboost, with only strobed resolutions (120,110,100) its work perfectly)
- in monitor osd lightboost 100%(max) and cotrast 65 (i must use it cuz at lightboost 10% and contrast below 50 my monitor is too dark, idk its some bug or my eyes didn't work perfectly :pPpP
- in nvidia cp brightness 52%, contrast 45%, gamma 0.70 (i read it at lightboost thread Tongue)

What more can i do to get BEST COMPETETIVE settings ever (i play fps games, mostly cs:go and warsow (game like quake) and i must got BEST reaction time and ZERO BLUR. I want to see opponents FASTER than 75hz player saw me. I wanna the most advantage i can get from this monitor or even settings. I don't care about colors or something, i can play with pure Black and White colors but i must got advantage in reaction time etc =D

What can i do guys, can anyone help me? :DDDDDD
You are delusional if you think refresh rate will make you faster lol.
Strobing actually increases input lag by a certain amount fyi, in your monitor enable instant mode.

It would be better to buy a CRT to be honest though if you are really playing competitive, there are more settings with GPU also and bunch of other tweaks that need to be made cork parking etc look it up.

Besides that make sure your computer latency (tested with DCP latency) is very low.

end of day refresh rate dont matter ( the best aimer toxjq plays 85hz and shits on retards all day)
Refresh rate will make you faster but not in this sense, i mean when you peek with 120hz vs guy 75hz, you see him more smoother than he saw you, and with 120hz you've got advantage cuz your eyes can see him more smooth/clearly then his eyes lookin at 75hz monitor then you're faster,got better reaction time. I playing with my friends some aim_maps 1vs1 to test, they clearly say im faster at this monitor then when i've got 75hz acer monitor. idk i explain this good but ;d
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__​
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

NO sorry you are right person with the most refresh rate will win all fights even during peaking lel, waiting for my 5000hz monitor so smooth that I can see ahead into the future before the guy is peaking from the wall and shoot him

monitor>skill ezpz
you're the most dumb person i ever seen in inter9net
LightBoost is not adjustable other than the strobe brightness, with 10% having the least motion blur. If you want the least amount of lag, you actually need to run it at 144 Hz without LightBoost, but that will have some motion blur.
Reference URL's