Monitor Tests Forum

Full Version: Eyefinity and CRU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I might be missing something, but even looking around here incouldn’t Find a solution to my problem.
I’m running 3 Benq gl2580h over dp to hdmi.
When using them as separate monitors I managed to set up 70hz refresh rate and enabling a freesync range of 55-70. My problem begins when I activate eyefinity. With that on the refresh rate goes back to 60hz and the freesync range is gone...what am I missing?
I don't know. That shouldn't happen unless there's a driver bug. If all three monitors have 70 Hz available at the native resolution with the same timing parameters, then it's supposed to be available with eyefinity.
(12-07-2019 12:39 PM)ToastyX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. That shouldn't happen unless there's a driver bug. If all three monitors have 70 Hz available at the native resolution with the same timing parameters, then it's supposed to be available with eyefinity.

Ok, I have an update. Looks like that if I set 70hz on single monitors, then I reboot, when the system is up again I can activate eyefinity and set the 70hz...a bit too much work, but hey...it works Big Grin
Reference URL's