NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher
04-25-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher
(04-24-2013 03:30 PM)Euphemon Wrote:  Word of warning, I think 320.00 beta driver breaks the patcher and/or CRU. When I updated the driver, some of the values weren't found, and I couldn't use the Nvidia control panel to reach some of the overclocks I've reached before. Also, CRU didn't work at all.
I've updated the patcher for 320.00.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Hey ToastyX I just update my video drivers not the new one out old ones 313.96 and I updated the new patcher 1.1.4 zip I did the testmode and the patcher do I still have to do the tempest monitor file also?
04-29-2013, 03:36 PM
If the Device Manager still shows a Tempest monitor, then it's still installed. If it shows "Generic PnP Monitor" instead, you will have to install it again.
05-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the work, I really appreciate what you've done.
05-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Sry ToastyX yes I had to reinstall tempest file thanks
05-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi I used this and OCed fine, however when I reboot the pc my screen is all black. i have to go into safe mode, delete 120hz from cru and then the screen works again. Any idea? Maybe it's not staying in safemode somehow?
05-09-2013, 11:22 PM
What video card? It doesn't sound like a problem with test mode.
05-13-2013, 11:27 PM
(04-29-2013 03:36 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  If the Device Manager still shows a Tempest monitor, then it's still installed. If it shows "Generic PnP Monitor" instead, you will have to install it again.

and would you be so kind as to possibly point me in the right direction to this tempest monitor file? (i also have all nvidia btw) I have seen links before to an old page with the file that has since been moved or deleted. My problem is that I can get games like BL2 to run just fine at 90hz on my Overlord Computer Tempest OC model but then when I play Bioshock Infinite now or Blood Dragon or Crysis it caps out at 60hz refresh like the patcher isnt working. I am thinking it is having a problem with the the 64 bit games because the only difference I notice is that Borderlands 2 runs in a 32 bit DX9 mode. I cant restart my computer or it will default back to 60hz. I have had this problem for many months and many updates now even though I have done a clean install and followed Scribbys exact instructions on his forum. I am seeing the Generic PnP Monitor as well... Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you Toasty
05-14-2013, 01:34 AM
I have it linked here: http://overlordforum.com/topic/21-overcl...art-guide/
05-14-2013, 04:32 AM
(05-14-2013 01:34 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  I have it linked here: http://overlordforum.com/topic/21-overcl...art-guide/

YES! this is EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you so much Toasty!