The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Forcing display scailing on Nvidia control panel with CRU
04-14-2020, 04:14 PM
Forcing display scailing on Nvidia control panel with CRU
Hello everybody! first of all, thank you ToastyX for this tool!

I'm trying to get display scailing working on my pc with an Nvidia 1060 connected to a Benq XL2411Z with a DVI/DL.

By default, on the nvidia control panel, i'm unable to turn it on, so i tried some different approaches with CRU.

I've tried some different methods that i ve found on youtube, guru3d and blurbusters but none works.

The only thing that worked for me was to delete every entry (Standard, detailed, and extension block) and make a new entry for all of 3 "modes" with the resolution that i want, the problem is that i could only make working few resolution like 1080p @60hz and 800x600@60 but not at 120hz for example.

I was wondering if you guys know how i can get display scailing on all resolution i want as i managed to make it working just on few.

Also newbie question: is there a tool to calculate from my edid resolutions the value i should on my custom res?

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Forcing display scailing on Nvidia control panel with CRU - zTrueFear - 04-14-2020 04:14 PM