Resolution refresh Rate path + 3d Refresh (toastyX please help!)
12-19-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: Resolution refresh Rate path + 3d Refresh (toastyX please help!)
(01-19-2021 01:22 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  No, that's not something that would be easy to do. The HDMI 1.4 specification only requires 1920x1080 @ 24 Hz and 1280x720 @ 50/60 Hz, so that's what the driver supports. NVIDIA also removed 3D support from newer drivers, and I don't have any 3D hardware to test with.

The second problem as I explained before is your old card doesn't officially support higher pixel clocks, so YCbCr might not work correctly with 4K resolutions. 4K resolutions didn't even exist back then. Custom resolutions don't use YCbCr, so they're not affected by the same limits. Try setting the color format to RGB and see if that lets you add 30 Hz. I don't have an old card or a 4K screen, so I have no way of testing these limits to see what's going on, and it's probably not a simple pixel clock limit that can be patched. NVIDIA also removed Fermi support from newer drivers.
Does this mean newer HDMI versions(2.0 or 2.1) support 3D Frame Packing 1080p 60Hz?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resolution refresh Rate path + 3d Refresh (toastyX please help!) - Denapix - 12-19-2021 11:01 AM