The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!?
01-19-2021, 06:03 AM
Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!?
I bought Acer kg241
At the front of it wrote KG241, but with the installation of new Windows has a read acer kg241 p, inside windows 10 settings in the display menu and also in the audio port for the screen in Windows shows it acer kg241 p i spoke with the acer community

But they insist on it as kg241 also note that the screen has a serial ,snid and model number printed behind the screen shows that the screen acer kg241 pbmidpx and serial on the site takes me to model kg241 either number and the other takes me to kg241 p also knowing that there is knowledge for both screens kg241 Windows did not get a definition but kg241p Windows get defined without having to force Windows driver to enter kg241
( new installtion windows just read monitor in device manager as generic pnp monitor , acer kg241 does not do anything but acer kg241 p windows accecpt it )
So I knew something was wrong.

In the wonderful and extended crew program CRU ,And without this program, I wouldn't have found out. I found that the product id is arc069a screen and when I opened files .inf for definitions I found the same number with the definition acer kg241p and not acer kg241 from here I learned that there is something wrong in the screen after a whole year in trouble because of stuttering and not smooth play.

Finally I found the solution knowing that the solution is practical and not scientific
It removes all the values in the program and puts the values to write and choose the automatic pc and also put the sync range free but I hear do not need to put it because I am connected to the display port cable

So I came here to get enough information to adjust the screen scientifically.

Please answer the following

What is voltage swing?
What is PreEmphasis?
What is HDCP Support?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!? - Littleboii - 01-19-2021 06:03 AM