Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!?
01-20-2021, 03:16 AM
RE: Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!?
Quote:The GPU can't reduce the memory clock if the vertical blanking is too low because there won't be enough time to retrain the memory
So what? I'm already connected via display port cable and stock settings with-out any customizing v.blanking=20 now its 77

Quote:and 1920x1080 @ 144 Hz monitors often use non-standard reduced blanking to keep the pixel clock low enough for DVI and HDMI. I don't know why they also did that for DisplayPort because it's not needed
Not just to reduce this value. I think there are other values that need to be changed with a frequency of 144, especially through the display port. Hdmi 120Hz fixed in all values
But I think throw Displayport should be there because its non-standard =) I donno know

Quote:I don't see how changing the timing parameters would affect stutter though
I will pickup some pictures for you to compare stock settings and custom resolution in terms of screen timings and frame rate / frame time

Quote:The Vsync issue sounds like a driver bug
I think so. Will try another driver later
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!? - Littleboii - 01-20-2021 03:16 AM