The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Cannot go past 146hz on Lenovo Legion7 laptop using CRU
02-19-2023, 09:31 AM (Last edited: 02-19-2023, 09:32 AM by Slang)
Cannot go past 146hz on Lenovo Legion7 laptop using CRU
https://postimg.cc/nMJtPTMS

This is my final hope before I give up on fixing my Lenovo Legion 7

Recently did a BIOS update on it. This took away the ability to switch the refresh rate back and forth between 165hz and 60hz. I can no longer do the FN+R shortcut because of the removal of that option to switch.

Now my laptop is stuck at 60hz. With CRU, I can take it as high as 146.377hz.
From what Ive seen, this is a common issue with Legions after a bios update. After several factory resets, new bios, uninstalling / reinstalling drivers... this is where I'm at.

The only hope I have left is being able to manually make it reach 165hz. What settings do I need to do? I am not tech savvy in the slightest so I also downloaded and executed "NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher" because I thought it would let me go to 165 on CRU but it didn't. All it did was make my Nightlight go to it's highest intensity when on. A restart fixed this bur still cannot go past 146.377hz

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cannot go past 146hz on Lenovo Legion7 laptop using CRU - Slang - 02-19-2023 09:31 AM