Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
11-24-2013, 01:36 PM (Last edited: 11-24-2013, 02:31 PM by doomsaint)
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
installed .exe and put .exe in startup. Rebooted and when windows loads up, I lose my desktop. The wallpaper is still there but nothing else. I cannot access anything. Ive tried restarting and cancelling the initialization after unplugging monitor but I still lose my desktop. Im completely locked out of my system!! Please help!!

Is this just initialization time? How long can it take? ...makin me panic lol.

(11-24-2013 01:36 PM)doomsaint Wrote:  installed .exe and put .exe in startup. Rebooted and when windows loads up, I lose my desktop. The wallpaper is still there but nothing else. I cannot access anything. Ive tried restarting and cancelling the initialization after unplugging monitor but I still lose my desktop. Im completely locked out of my system!! Please help!!

This is on the Asus vg248qe and my gpu is msi 7970.

(11-24-2013 01:36 PM)doomsaint Wrote:  installed .exe and put .exe in startup. Rebooted and when windows loads up, I lose my desktop. The wallpaper is still there but nothing else. I cannot access anything. Ive tried restarting and cancelling the initialization after unplugging monitor but I still lose my desktop. Im completely locked out of my system!! Please help!!

This is on the Asus vg248qe and my gpu is msi 7970.

I had to boot into safe mode and uninstall to get my desktop back. left it like that for an hour. Any tips? Windows 7.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA - doomsaint - 11-24-2013 01:36 PM
3D Vision WITHOUT LightBoost??? - weasel - 02-19-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: GeForce 344.11 - jayache80 - 10-06-2014, 02:25 AM
uninstalling failed? - l8nite - 11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
ASUS MG248Q - TeddyTries - 12-24-2019, 04:27 AM