Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
12-24-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
(12-24-2013 11:26 AM)slyder Wrote:  Hey, I have a problem. I installed the programm and set the options how I wanted them. But then after rebooting I just got a blackscreen. I could see the the windows startup thing but then my monitor gave me the message that it lost connection eventough my computer was still running.

In case it helps, I use a benq xlt420te and a second monitor but it also lost connection, furthermore I use a nvidia gtx 680 and windows 7 also it maybe is importaint to say that I used win+r to start the programm.
Make sure you're using dual-link DVI or DisplayPort and not HDMI. If that's not the problem, then I don't know why you're getting a black screen. It shouldn't affect the other monitor either. This is sounding like a possible NVIDIA driver bug related to the EDID override used to install the refresh rates, but I haven't been able to reproduce it.

(12-24-2013 11:26 AM)slyder Wrote:  Could you please help me, I think it has something to do that the programm is starting automatically but how can I turn that of before windows is booted up fully and it starts? I'm looking forward to your response.
The program only starts automatically if you put it in the Startup folder, and programs in the Startup folder don't start until after logging in. It should not affect the login screen. If this happens even if the program is not in the Startup folder, then it's an issue with the installed refresh rates.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA - ToastyX - 12-24-2013 09:20 PM
3D Vision WITHOUT LightBoost??? - weasel - 02-19-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: GeForce 344.11 - jayache80 - 10-06-2014, 02:25 AM
uninstalling failed? - l8nite - 11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
ASUS MG248Q - TeddyTries - 12-24-2019, 04:27 AM