Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
02-15-2014, 07:13 PM (Last edited: 02-15-2014, 07:16 PM by Wildman)
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
Hi guys I am new here.

I tried to install the strobelight utility, it kinds work but I lost 3d vision effect.

My 3d vision only comes up in red/cyan now. I dont want red cyan I want the original 3d vision.

setup is i7 3770k @4.5 gig hertz 16GB Corsair dominator ram, Asus GTX 780, Monitor = Benq XL2411T

I installed the first link, then restarted. I then noticed I lost 3d vision came back to the post and saw that 3d vision users should use the second link. I then installed the second one. But 3d vision still does not work.

I am at a loss with how this works. I understand that get it reduces motion blur. But I dont really understand how. I also do not understand what is meant by the term strobe.

My monitor has a responses 1ms G2G i belive that means Grey 2 Grey
I dont really get what that is all about either. LOL!!

I am quite nooby with all this. LOL!!

I think the best option for me would be to uninstal both versions of strobelight I think thier both on the compute conflicting with each other and then just reinstall the one that is approraite for 3d vission.

But the other puzzling problem I had was selecting the correct refresh rates upon installation. I did not really know which refresh rates to pick.

My monitor can go up to 144 hertz and ideally for 2D gaming I'd like it to play at 144 hertz

I understand that if you wanna go 3D gaming it has to be 120 only as it is 60 hertz per eye.

I await your guys response Smile

Thanx for reading guys

and thanks to toasty x for the application Smile

Oh yeahh another questions I wanted to ask is...

Would using lightboost during 2d gaming to reduce motion blur, "reduce" the longetivity of my monitor or my gpu for that matter ?

thanx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA - Wildman - 02-15-2014 07:13 PM
3D Vision WITHOUT LightBoost??? - weasel - 02-19-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: GeForce 344.11 - jayache80 - 10-06-2014, 02:25 AM
uninstalling failed? - l8nite - 11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
ASUS MG248Q - TeddyTries - 12-24-2019, 04:27 AM