Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
07-15-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
(07-15-2016 05:56 AM)voltz420 Wrote:  please help - I used this thing and now my second monitor doesn't work - keeps saying no signal I change no setting other then using this utility - I configured it only for the asus monitor I have I also have a Gateway FHD monitor - Please advise - I cant get a picture to my second monitor now!!! I uninstalled the app- tried reinstalling it and setting up different refresh rates for my second monitor hopin that would fix it all to no avail!!!!
I don't see how that could happen. The setup program should not affect other monitors, and "Reset this display (uninstall)" removes all changes for the monitor. You can verify this with CRU.

You should not install refresh rates on the second monitor because they won't be compatible except for 60 Hz. Make sure you reset the second monitor and reboot before doing anything else.

What video card do you have? Is the second monitor detected and enabled? Check the Windows display settings or press Win+P and make sure the monitors are set to extend.

If that doesn't work, reinstall the video driver after using DDU: http://www.wagnardmobile.com/?q=display-...aller-ddu-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
3D Vision WITHOUT LightBoost??? - weasel - 02-19-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: GeForce 344.11 - jayache80 - 10-06-2014, 02:25 AM
uninstalling failed? - l8nite - 11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA - ToastyX - 07-15-2016 02:16 PM
ASUS MG248Q - TeddyTries - 12-24-2019, 04:27 AM