The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

PG278Q Hz Problem, need help please
07-26-2015, 08:23 PM
PG278Q Hz Problem, need help please
Hello community

i have an asus pg278q, and an asus g750jx nvidia gtx770m, i can´t get more than 100Hz, after the installation of the driver 353.49-notebook-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international.hf that some guy at Nvidia advise me, he told me to restart, and i already made the stereoscopic test, now did ok, but only with 100Hz max..previously i only get 85Hz, and the test was failing.
now i´m at this point
i can´t create a 144Hz personalized resolution, it simply doesn´t appear
i have no CD, because i bought it used.
cable is a displayport, mini in one hand to connect it to my laptop, and the other hand is normal, to connect to the monitor
i was working with an Asus VG248QE, and had no problems, now with this new one, i´m stuck
i already uninstall the drivers with revo uninstaller, then pass with ccleaner, then driver sweeper, and uninstall it from device manager, and nothing i keep getting 100Hz maximum.....

I try this tool CRU, and after deleting all monitors except the ROG one, i edit it to 144Hz, restart is required, i do that, but then it lights up on my notebook display, and i can´t go to the ROG one, i have to restart all drivers again, reboot, and then back to the ROG

my specs and screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6dbkjku4jflhe...3.zip?dl=0

Need some help here please, like steps to follow, or anything, i´m really desperate.

Thank you very much in advance my friends
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PG278Q Hz Problem, need help please - Al_Jourgensen - 07-26-2015 08:23 PM