AMD FirePro W4100, HDMI, Dell U2711, Help achieving full resolution with CRU
03-01-2021, 11:51 AM
RE: AMD FirePro W4100, HDMI, Dell U2711, Help achieving full resolution with CRU
(03-01-2021 03:15 AM)benanna88 Wrote:  Hi victorl, I'm no expert when it comes to this sort of thing, but firstly, have you tried HDMI to HDMI with your u2711? You said you have HDMI output, but I didn't see anywhere that you said you'd tried it directly to the HDMI port on the monitor. That should give you Full HD, and from there you can try using CRU. It sounds to me like cables are the issue at the moment, apart from the fact that you tried it with another monitor and it worked so I'm no sure. Also if that gets it working at Full HD and you have a newer NVIDIA card, you may not need CRU at all. Hope that helps.

Sorry I just re-read your post and now I understand why you're not using HDMI directly. Sounds like your monitor isn't working properly, same as my dodgy one. Might be time to upgrade. I'm also selling two of mine, depending on where you are.

thx for the reply. Yea, tried HDMI, no signal, same for DP. DVI works, kind of. The color acuracy is great for this monitor, I will still use it to check color, but will get a 4k one for main display. Where do you find the HDMI data block in the extension block?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMD FirePro W4100, HDMI, Dell U2711, Help achieving full resolution with CRU - victorl - 03-01-2021 11:51 AM