Resolution refresh Rate path + 3d Refresh (toastyX please help!)
01-19-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Resolution refresh Rate path + 3d Refresh (toastyX please help!)
Why are you talking about 24p if 1.4B is already 50 and 60? Not to mention HDMI 2.
Nvidia did not delete, but on the contrary ADD free 3D support 3DTvplay to the 425 driver version. And you don’t need 3D equipment. it works even on a regular display in anaglyph mode. those. red and blue glasses for a couple of bucks. (but they are not required for the patch either) I would like to dig deeper. In my understanding, it would be possible to make a primitive replacement of a couple of bytes in HEX to replace, for example, 24 by 50 But I do not want to step on a rake right away from the first step, but it is better to ask the person who was doing this which area is better to see them there probably more than a dozen of the same name ...

Regarding 4k resolutions.
No. last time you didn't explain anything at all. And I look forward to a constructive dialogue now.
To tell the truth, I don't know what you mean. And why try to put rgb when it does not work in it? the bandwidth is just enough for 4.2.0, which, in principle, is already enough for watching, for example, 4k movies.
Perhaps there were no resolutions then, however, the same driver on different cards allows you to set 4k resolution, because the pixelation frequency is important. If we fit into it, it will work. And if so, for the Fermi they made a small software restriction and quite clumsy because step left or right in the refresh rate results in normal operation. apparently this is their miscalculation.

Sorry for bad english...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resolution refresh Rate path + 3d Refresh (toastyX please help!) - mycop - 01-19-2021 10:52 AM