Custom Resolution Utility (CRU)
Yesterday, 03:28 PM
RE: Custom Resolution Utility (CRU)
(Yesterday 02:34 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(Yesterday 02:08 PM)zT. Wrote:  This is what it looks like. Is this the ID you're asking for?
Maybe something to do with G-SYNC.

Indeed. I deleted it and G-SYNC disappeared from the NVIDIA Control Panel. That explains it.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 07:38 PM
I have a LG C4 and I'm trying to delete the 4096x2160 resolution but Extension blocks does not display any CTA for me to edit. Anyone have any idea why? https://i.imgur.com/3lY6UBE.png
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
(Yesterday 07:38 PM)CasePB Wrote:  I have a LG C4 and I'm trying to delete the 4096x2160 resolution but Extension blocks does not display any CTA for me to edit. Anyone have any idea why? https://i.imgur.com/3lY6UBE.png
What GPU? Why are you using 1.5.1?
Yesterday, 09:06 PM
(Yesterday 09:03 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(Yesterday 07:38 PM)CasePB Wrote:  I have a LG C4 and I'm trying to delete the 4096x2160 resolution but Extension blocks does not display any CTA for me to edit. Anyone have any idea why? https://i.imgur.com/3lY6UBE.png
What GPU? Why are you using 1.5.1?

4090, I did not realize there was a 1.5.2. Now that I'm trying 1.5.2 I see the CTA. So that was my bad!
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Hi all, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm trying desperately to use nvidia surround with 2 1080p 144hz screens and 1 central 1440p 240hz. I've made custom resolutions for the 2 1080ps to be running at 1440p 144hz, turned my central 240hz monitor down to 144 as well so as to be on an even level.

Surround is happy with the two 1080p screens running at 1440p 144hz, as soon as I add in the native 1440p screen, even in 2x1 topology, it thinks that 1080p and 60hz is the limit. I've followed some guides with CRU but I'm getting very confused with what to change. Any tips for a real dumb non technical brain would be appreciated.

I'm using Display ports for all the monitors, without using surround I'm able to get the full resolution and hz that they support. [Image: bhZMR7G][Image: TEUcOGD] Done my best to show what I mean with some screenshots of surround.

I've also not been able to add my native 1440p screens resolution to the standard area in CRU it says it can't do the hz or the res, all in red. Which doesn't make sense to me since its been running at that for years. Regards, Chewy.
Today, 01:35 AM
(Yesterday 10:57 PM)chewytheewok@gmail.com Wrote:  Hi all, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm trying desperately to use nvidia surround with 2 1080p 144hz screens and 1 central 1440p 240hz. I've made custom resolutions for the 2 1080ps to be running at 1440p 144hz, turned my central 240hz monitor down to 144 as well so as to be on an even level.

Surround is happy with the two 1080p screens running at 1440p 144hz, as soon as I add in the native 1440p screen, even in 2x1 topology, it thinks that 1080p and 60hz is the limit. I've followed some guides with CRU but I'm getting very confused with what to change. Any tips for a real dumb non technical brain would be appreciated.

I'm using Display ports for all the monitors, without using surround I'm able to get the full resolution and hz that they support. [Image: bhZMR7G][Image: TEUcOGD] Done my best to show what I mean with some screenshots of surround.

I've also not been able to add my native 1440p screens resolution to the standard area in CRU it says it can't do the hz or the res, all in red. Which doesn't make sense to me since its been running at that for years. Regards, Chewy.
The timing parameters and frequencies for the detailed resolutions you want to use with Surround must match exactly on all three monitors. You don't need to use standard resolutions.
Today, 06:42 AM
(Yesterday 01:58 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(Yesterday 01:31 AM)Bourbo Wrote:  Hi Toasty, i've use this program on the same pc before, and its working fine, but when i reset the pc, somehow the cru program dont work anymore, in default i got 165hz monitor, but my pc only show 120hz, so i use cru to reduce the res and higher the refresh rate, its working well. But now, i try to do the same after reset pc, it wont work , maybe if u know there is some settings that i need to do to make it work? thanks
Details please. What monitor? What GPU? HDMI? DisplayPort? What does CRU show? What do you mean it doesn't work? Is it not listed in the Windows display settings?
My monitor is Acer KG2410, GPU is Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, same HDMI i use before reset, and yes its not listed in display settings, i tried same setting like before such lower my res for higher refresh rate, 1680x1080 144hz, then i tried restartx64, reboot my pc, its still not listed on the display settings