2019-10-30: Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) 1.4.2 – added .exe export with support for older Intel GPUs
2019-10-24: NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.8 – fix TMDS limit for 440.97
2019-08-01: SoftCursor 1.0
2019-05-14: AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.7 – find new SL-DVI/HDMI limit
2017-08-24: SimCity 3000 Resolution Patcher 1.1 – find GOG version
2017-04-16: Catleap/QNIX/Tempest/X-Star monitor .inf files – fix for Windows 10 Creators Update
A message from ToastyX
Creating and maintaining software is a lot of work, and I have provided updates and support for free over the years. I would like to continue providing updates and work on new ideas, but I need your support. If you find my software useful, please consider supporting me through Patreon:
- EDID Writer: Create a new program for Windows that can write a new EDID to a monitor if it's not write-protected. This will work with AMD/ATI and NVIDIA GPUs.
- Create a monitor database and search engine.
- 1000 patron special – Create a new program to force monitor resolutions using hotkeys. This will use new methods to change the available resolutions on the fly, making sure only the resolution you want is available.
- CRU: Export self-contained EDID override installers. This will also provide an alternative method for older Intel GPUs.
- Create a simple program to work around mouse cursor corruption issues with certain graphics drivers and to make the mouse cursor match the current color profile.
- CRU: Add basic support for DisplayID detailed resolutions. This is required to support resolutions greater than 4095x4095 and pixel clocks greater than 655.35 MHz.