2020-06-26 – NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.10
2020-05-27 – AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.8
2019-10-30 – Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) 1.4.2
2019-08-01 – SoftCursor 1.0
2017-08-24 – SimCity 3000 Resolution Patcher 1.1
2017-04-16 – Catleap/QNIX/Tempest/X-Star .inf files
A message from ToastyX
Creating and maintaining software is a lot of work, and I have provided updates and support for free over the years. I would like to continue providing updates and work on new ideas, but I need your support. If you find my software useful, please consider supporting me through Patreon:
- Scaled Resolution Editor – Create a new program to edit the list of scaled resolutions that are automatically added by the graphics driver. For AMD GPUs, this will also allow custom VSR resolutions.
- EDID Writer – Create a new program for Windows that can write a new EDID to a monitor if it’s not write-protected. This will work with AMD/ATI and NVIDIA GPUs.
- Create a monitor database and search engine.
- 1000 patron special – Create a new program to force monitor resolutions using hotkeys. This will use new methods to change the available resolutions on the fly, making sure only the resolution you want is available.
- CRU – Export self-contained EDID override installers. This also provides an alternative method for older Intel GPUs.
- Create a simple program to work around mouse cursor corruption issues with certain graphics drivers and to make the mouse cursor match the current color profile.
- CRU – Add support for DisplayID detailed resolutions. This is required to support resolutions greater than 4095×4095 and pixel clocks greater than 655.35 MHz.