2022-06-17 - NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.15
2022-05-30 - AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.13
2022-04-04 - EDID/DisplayID Writer Beta
2022-02-05 - Scaled Resolution Editor (SRE) Beta 2
2021-01-18 - Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) 1.5.1
2019-08-01 - SoftCursor 1.0
2017-08-24 - SimCity 3000 Resolution Patcher 1.1
2017-04-16 - Catleap/QNIX/Tempest/X-Star .inf files
A message from ToastyX
Over the years, I have created various monitor-related software and provided support for free. I would like to continue providing updates and work on new ideas, but I need your support. If you find my software useful, please consider supporting me through Patreon:
- Create a monitor database and search engine.
- Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) 2.0:
- Rewrite CRU to be better designed for use as a C++ library.
- Rewrite UI using Windows APIs to remove dependency on C++ Builder.
- More complete EDID and DisplayID editing.
- Possible features:
- Combine all resolutions into one list
- Automatic management of extension blocks
- Hotkeys for switching detailed resolutions
- Hotkeys for forcing a single detailed resolution (driver bugs may cause crashes)
- Test detailed resolutions (driver bugs may cause crashes)
- Command-line options
- Dark mode
- EDID/DisplayID Writer - Create a new program for Windows that can write a new EDID or DisplayID to a monitor if it's not write-protected.
- Scaled Resolution Editor (SRE) - Create a new program to edit the list of scaled resolutions that are automatically added by the graphics driver. For AMD GPUs, this will also allow custom VSR resolutions.
- Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) - Export self-contained EDID override installers. This also provides an alternative method for older Intel GPUs.
- Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) - Add support for DisplayID detailed resolutions. This is required to support resolutions greater than 4095x4095 and pixel clocks greater than 655.35 MHz.
- SoftCursor - Create a simple program to work around mouse cursor corruption issues with certain graphics drivers and to make the mouse cursor match the current color profile.