CRU and black bars in Display Scaling.
09-16-2020, 08:00 PM
CRU and black bars in Display Scaling.
I'm having a problem setting black bars on CRU (display scaling) as I never tried that before. Was just messing around with the parameters and, to my surprise, did something that gave me black bars. The thing I did was increase Vertical's Black Porch lines by 100, but, in games that gave me a little buggy and transparent screen on the top of the lower black bar. I'm curious on how to configure these black bars correctly this time. Need any help, guys. Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: CRU and black bars in Display Scaling.
CRU doesn't deal with scaling. The timing parameters don't control scaling or black bars. You're getting distorted black bars because the monitor is not displaying the resolution correctly with those timing parameters. If you want black bars, you need to set the monitor to center the resolution or scale with aspect ratio if it has that option, or enable GPU scaling and set the option there.
09-18-2020, 04:10 AM
(09-17-2020 12:30 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  CRU doesn't deal with scaling. The timing parameters don't control scaling or black bars. You're getting distorted black bars because the monitor is not displaying the resolution correctly with those timing parameters. If you want black bars, you need to set the monitor to center the resolution or scale with aspect ratio if it has that option, or enable GPU scaling and set the option there.
Appreciate the support
If enabled, the option from the screenshot on the Control Panel will get me GPU scaling? Sorry for the portuguese in there.

Anyways, love you programs, I'm really thankful for everything, keep the good work!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-18-2020, 06:51 PM
It should be in the "Escala" tab.