PC wont boot after "required restart"
08-25-2023, 09:09 PM
PC wont boot after "required restart"
So I was about to overclock my monitor (MSI 24' 144hz) So i did 244hz and deleted the 1920x1080... nothing happened so i didnt do nothing about it. 4 hours then i got Blue screen, after my PC loaded, the colors on my monitor were faded and only 120hz. So i started to malé some Changes in monitor settings and Windows but it wasnt like previously. i added in CRU resolution 1920x1080 (set as auto, PC) 144hz i tried to apply IT and it showed "restart required" I restarted my PC and now it repeatedly shows no signal again and again 20 seconds it wants to load and then it writes "HDMI 1 no signal" and then theres blackscreen than it again shows the same and this Is the loop. My PC wont boot up and i dont know what to do... in worst i would do a factory reset but i dont know how because my PC wont start. PLEASE HELP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2023, 10:45 PM
RE: PC wont boot after "required restart"
Boot Windows in safe mode and run reset-all.exe.

ToastyX Wrote:Before making any changes, familiarize yourself with getting into safe mode using a recovery drive in case you can't see the screen. If you don't have a recovery drive, press and hold the power button to shut off the computer while Windows is booting. Doing this twice should give you recovery options that you can use to get into safe mode: Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart
08-26-2023, 07:19 AM
I did it all but the colors are yellowish and faded. And in invidia control panel under section "PC" the best resolution is 1680x1050 how to add the 1920x1080?
08-27-2023, 05:09 AM
You shouldn't have to add 1920x1080. CRU only creates EDID overrides, which is a description of what the monitor can do, and running reset-all.exe removes the overrides. CRU doesn't change anything in the hardware, so it doesn't do anything that would be permanent. Either there's some graphics driver or monitor setting that was changed, or there's a hardware issue. You can reset the graphics driver by reinstalling NVIDIA's driver after using DDU: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/display-driv...aller-DDU-