(NEED HELP)QNIX QX2710 Blank after showing Windows 10 Logo
02-04-2016, 02:13 AM
(NEED HELP)QNIX QX2710 Blank after showing Windows 10 Logo
Hi,

I just bought the new QNIX QX2710 (with only DVI-D connection model). When I try to start the monitor, initially the monitor is working properly (power indicator showing blue light) but then after Windows 10 logo appear, the monitor suddenly become blank and the power indicator is blinking.
I tried to use my other monitor (Dell) and my WIndows can load perfectly. Below is the video of my problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omHObi9WHQ

My graphic card is GTX970 which support dual link DVI.
Anyone has the same experience like me? How to fix this?
Appreciate for the help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: (NEED HELP)QNIX QX2710 Blank after showing Windows 10 Logo
Honestly, the monitor should be plug and play. Either there's a problem with the monitor's EDID, or there's a driver bug or firmware bug in the video card. NVIDIA has had detection issues with some Korean monitors in the past, so this might be a new incarnation of the problem, but so far nobody else has reported this problem with the QNIX QX2710. If it were a problem with the EDID, you shouldn't be able to see the Windows 10 logo, but maybe the monitor has a slightly corrupted EDID that the video card is accepting but the driver is not.

Does anything happen if you reconnect the monitor after Windows loads? What about if you connect both monitors and press "Detect" in the Windows display settings? What about if you reconnect the monitor before pressing "Detect"?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply