Nvidia Surround limits refresh rate to 120hz - ASUS PG279Q's
07-27-2016, 12:12 AM
Nvidia Surround limits refresh rate to 120hz - ASUS PG279Q's
Hi guys,

I just posted this over on the Nvidia support forums but having found this site I'm thinking I might be more likely to get help here!

I picked up three Asus PG279Q monitors for iRacing today and I'm having a problem with Nvidia Surround having a max selectable refresh rate of 120hz. Without surround enabled I can choose up to 165hz with each monitor.

My main rig has a 1080 FE and 6700k but I have also tested this with my other PC which has a 980Ti and 4770k, exactly the same issue with both. I have tried all of the available Nvidia drivers for the 1080 and also even tried a clean install of Windows 10, no joy Sad

I know another iRacer who has the exact same problem with his PG279Q'S but know several owners of PG278Q's who can run surround at 144hz without a problem on the latest Nvidia drivers.

Is this something Nvidia need to look at on the driver side or could it be something else? Im all out of ideas!

Any help would be appreciated, whilst 120hz is good I bought these to run at at least 144hz!!

Cheers,

Simon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply