Qnix 2710 Overclock(HELP)
12-17-2016, 03:19 AM
Qnix 2710 Overclock(HELP)
i have an AMD card with Dual Dvi link, i had no issues overclocking to 80 hz, but when i try to adjust the hz higher it does nothing, no screen flicker, or out of range message, it doesnt even attempt to raise the hz, ive tried CRU and Pixel patcher but nothing is working to get over 80 hz. i dont have the true10 model either so i know i should be able to get to atleast 96 hz or atleast attempt to. if anyone could help me figure out why its unable to clock past 80hz please help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2016, 07:09 AM
RE: Qnix 2710 Overclock(HELP)
Resolved. i had to set my boot to test mode and then run the pixel patcher i was able to get to 110 without any artifacting or frame skipping
12-18-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Qnix 2710 Overclock(HELP)
You shouldn't need to use test mode. All you need to do is use CRU to add the refresh rate as a detailed resolution and run the pixel clock patcher to patch the driver. Then run restart.exe or reboot and the refresh rate should be available. The only reason it wouldn't work past 80 Hz is if the driver wasn't patched. You said you already tried the pixel clock patcher, so I don't know what you did differently.