The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Parts required for overclocking LG IPS panels?
02-20-2015, 09:11 PM
Parts required for overclocking LG IPS panels?
Hi, there!
I have a Shimian QH270 S-IPS and as you might have figured I want to overclock it and to at least 100Hz.
Now I know that Overlord Computers sells those parts but not only that they are too expensive but the customs and taxes would kill me with the added price so I was forced to look elsewhere.
ToastyX recommended me Emaxeon, however its owner Josh told me that he is out of stock and wont be getting into this business again.
So this leaves only Allbabaexpress and Agretao, the Chinese web sites.
The problem is that I am not 100% sure which exact parts are required for overclocking.
For example the logical board required for OC is LM270WQ1-SLA1 I found a board that is similar to this one (if not the same) for $10. But since the Chinese didnt do a close up I cant tell is that logic board the one I need.
Also I found a LM270WQ1 driver board for $73 which is the one, I 'm pretty sure, required for overclocking.
However I have also found this driver board, a newer and universal version for just $42.
Are there any differences between the boards?
One more thing what is up with boards such as this one is there any difference between it and the LM270WQ1-SLA1 or are they the same?
its not that i dont appreciate spending money for the things I like, but I am scared of the customs who can practically double the price anytime they want or even more.
I think that this thread would also be useful for any future references.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Parts required for overclocking LG IPS panels? - Miskonius - 02-20-2015 09:11 PM