Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
12-17-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA
Hmm good point
If ToastyX is in EU, that explains everything.
Even though I've personally been *BANNED* By gameguard in maplestory, back in late 2007, because gameguard updated while I was still running the game (so my GG was not updated) and the update blacklisted Ati Tray Tools (Raphook.dll), and since my gg version was not yet updated to kick me off: bam: banned.
I raised up a massive stint on Nexon's phones.I was even given a 10k NX card because I was so angry.

A GM saw the forum post about me being banned, checked and saw that raphook.dll triggered the ban but it wasn't part of a real hacking tool (just a d3d hooker for Ati tray tools osd/monitoring) so I was unbanned by the next day. But wow...

Funny enough, when maplestory 'upgraded' to hackshield, ati tray tools was allowed again.
But another hackshield game blacklisted ati tray tools AGAIN (Crossfire? NOT the AMD tech--the FPS game) or Combat arms...tbh I think it was Crossfire....

I did run maplestory a little bit, in 2013, with VG248QE and strobelight but I don't think I was ever kicked, actually maybe I didn't...actually no...I ran maple before strobelight had been released...then only ran it again after I got my XL2720Z

I do have it installed. I could try running it after the server check, but I think it uses nexon guard now, instead of hackshield?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
3D Vision WITHOUT LightBoost??? - weasel - 02-19-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: GeForce 344.11 - jayache80 - 10-06-2014, 02:25 AM
uninstalling failed? - l8nite - 11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Strobelight - LightBoost Utility for AMD/ATI and NVIDIA - falkentyne - 12-17-2014 07:45 AM
ASUS MG248Q - TeddyTries - 12-24-2019, 04:27 AM