CRU / Dell P2720D / pixel clock / add monitor data
03-22-2020, 04:40 PM (Last edited: 03-22-2020, 04:56 PM by sempronius)
RE: CRU / Dell P2720D / pixel clock / add monitor data
Well, I suppose, using 74hz won't be that much of a problem then.

Okay, CRU gets the information from the monitor itself. I already suspected that, but now I know.
The reason why I asked this is a piece of information I found in a pcmonitors.info review about the Dell U2719D. There the author said that overclocking it from 60hz to 74hz seems to be a mild and safe overclock. I just wanted to see what the maximum pixel clock is, but I cannot find this information anywhere on the internet.

Many thanks for answering so quickly!

/edit
Ah, I forgot to ask...
CRU is able to list the various monitors I had installed before, even if they are no longer connected. So in this case, where does CRU get the information from? From the registry?
Some time ago, I had the Dell U2719D here and it showed up in the list in CRU. But later, I reset everything, so the monitor data got lost and now I can only see the monitors that I connected (and installed drivers for) thereafter. Those monitors not connected right now still appear in the list - so their data is still here as long as I do not reset everything, right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRU / Dell P2720D / pixel clock / add monitor data - sempronius - 03-22-2020 04:40 PM