Post Reply
Custom Resolution Utility (CRU)
Yesterday, 09:44 PM (Last edited: Yesterday, 10:02 PM by MUC)
Post: #9581
RE: Custom Resolution Utility (CRU)
(10-08-2026 06:56 PM)AssadFaszad Wrote:  I did try it, and it did work. I believe this was the first time I saw it running on any other bit depth than 8, as it went down to 6. I do have 180Hz working with 8bit though, but thank you. Do you by any chance have a color profile for this panel?

No, unfortunately, I don't have a color profile.

If the bit depth drops to 6 bpc based on my EDID, that indicates the DisplayPort interface is running only on the HBR2 protocol.

1440p @ 180 Hz RGB 8-bit CVT-RB = 107% HBR2 (768.68 MHz pixel clock)

The 180 Hz mode in your EDID is defined at 700 MHz, which corresponds to 97% HBR2. If it works that way, leave it as is.

I do not believe the Tiled Display Topology is necessary in your latest EDID. Please try the attachment. This comes as close as possible to the EDID compliance in the structure you selected.


Attached File(s)
.bin  latest_edided_01.bin (Size: 768 bytes / Downloads: 10)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Post Reply


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 153 Guest(s)