Interlaced resolution on CRT with SLI
11-19-2021, 07:46 AM (Last edited: 11-22-2021, 05:09 PM by Markoni)
Interlaced resolution on CRT with SLI
Hello. I am new to this forums. I'm trying to setup interlaced resolution on a crt using GTX 690 which is a dual gpu. So it runs as SLI two gpu configuration. I had no success so far. Tried disabling SLI in nvidia control panel. Using cru or nvidia to create interlaced resolution leaves me with black screen. I go to recover mode or just wait in case of nvidia to revert to previous resolution.
I have already used this crt with a different card Radeon HD7850 and it runs in interlaced without problems. I know the monitor limitations 96kHz 160Hz max and when I try to set it up with GTX 690 it doesn't show unsupported display. It's just a black screen and unusual degasus. The monitor I have is 19" syncmaster997df connected to the dvi-i on the gpu or dvi-a. Not sure if it makes any difference. It workedfine with HD7850.

I used to run 1920x1440i 120Hz with HD7850 but now I can't get it to work with GTX 690 even on lower interlaced res. It just doesn't work. If anyone has managed to make SLI run interlaced with crt please help.

EDIT: I HAVE MADE IT WORK WITH DVI-D DUAL LINK. NOW I HAVE INTERLACED RESOLUTION SO HAPPY!!! I was using single link DVI-I foolish me Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply