Interlaced resolution
06-22-2019, 12:07 AM
Interlaced resolution
Can someone help me, I put a resolution interlaced in the CRU and it is not displayed in windows is saved only in the CRU menu.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Interlaced resolution
It's up to the graphics driver to implement interlaced resolutions. The driver might not support interlaced resolutions in some cases.
06-22-2019, 05:13 PM
(06-22-2019 04:23 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  It's up to the graphics driver to implement interlaced resolutions. The driver might not support interlaced resolutions in some cases.
Should I upgrade or regress to some other version?
06-23-2019, 01:55 AM
I would think it has more to do with the connection type and the GPU rather than the driver version. For example, the GPU might not support interlaced resolutions with DisplayPort.
07-29-2019, 10:14 PM
(06-23-2019 01:55 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  I would think it has more to do with the connection type and the GPU rather than the driver version. For example, the GPU might not support interlaced resolutions with DisplayPort.

I think I've read that displayport will do interlaced resolutions just fine in Linux. But when you try it on the same GPU in Windows, it won't work. So I think it's Windows thing.