My laptop screen got vertical glitch after using CRU 1.51
12-29-2021, 12:53 AM
My laptop screen got vertical glitch after using CRU 1.51
So my laptop is Asus Tuf FX505DT, recently i just did using the cru 1.5.1 and try to get 120 hz on it and nothing else, after finishing it and clicking restart64 from the folder, my monitor at first shows the ASUS logo just fine, but then there's vertical glitches and vignette around the screen. I cannot use anything on my laptop since it doesn's show anything, then after i tried to turn on and off the screen from the function button the screen shows changes but it was like flipping card (you should click the function button to see the changes), then it shows my screen also split into two one on top and bottom... please help, i need this laptop for work
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: My laptop screen got vertical glitch after using CRU 1.51
Can you boot into safe mode and run reset-all.exe, or does it not even show anything on boot?
12-29-2021, 01:33 AM
(12-29-2021 01:05 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  Can you boot into safe mode and run reset-all.exe, or does it not even show anything on boot?

i've done it through safe mode and thing already back to normal, try to reset all and else, but there's problems left... there's vignette around my screen, yelow-ish vertical lines big one in the middle and some in the right... is there anything i can do to fix it?
12-29-2021, 03:48 AM
Leave the screen on for several hours and see if it fades away.