NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher
06-11-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher
(06-10-2020 05:47 PM)CoNSPIRACY Wrote:  Hi guys, I would just like to mention that if you play on FACEIT, their AC now blocks patchers - Here is a thread from someone facing the same issue as me with this patcher -https://www.reddit.com/r/FACEITcom/comments/gzx6vq/faceit_ac_now_blocks_atikmdagsys_amd_pixel_clock/

Also, would like to point out that the first time I tried running this patcher, it worked perfectly no problems, but as soon as FACEIT AC updated, I restarted my PC and I had a device manager issue with my NVIDIA card saying maybe corrupted file and my resolution was very low and stretched. I reinstalled my NVIDIA driver using DDU and a de-bloated NVIDIA driver (442.74 which I was using previously) and everything was fine again. I tried re-patching with this tool and upon restarting, it did the same thing which I can't understand why? I thought FACEIT ruined the patcher.exe at first, but I re-downloaded it from this website to test it again and with no luck it no longer works for me. It just gives me the same low stretched resolution with the error in the device manager.

Any help guys would be grateful!
It's the same problem with Riot Vanguard. I can't do anything about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2020, 11:57 PM
(06-11-2020 03:14 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(06-10-2020 05:47 PM)CoNSPIRACY Wrote:  Hi guys, I would just like to mention that if you play on FACEIT, their AC now blocks patchers - Here is a thread from someone facing the same issue as me with this patcher -https://www.reddit.com/r/FACEITcom/comments/gzx6vq/faceit_ac_now_blocks_atikmdagsys_amd_pixel_clock/

Also, would like to point out that the first time I tried running this patcher, it worked perfectly no problems, but as soon as FACEIT AC updated, I restarted my PC and I had a device manager issue with my NVIDIA card saying maybe corrupted file and my resolution was very low and stretched. I reinstalled my NVIDIA driver using DDU and a de-bloated NVIDIA driver (442.74 which I was using previously) and everything was fine again. I tried re-patching with this tool and upon restarting, it did the same thing which I can't understand why? I thought FACEIT ruined the patcher.exe at first, but I re-downloaded it from this website to test it again and with no luck it no longer works for me. It just gives me the same low stretched resolution with the error in the device manager.

Np just wanted to give heads up an know what I could maybe do.
06-18-2020, 01:22 PM
How do i remove the water marks in the bottom right saying test mode and does being in test mode affect performance? Thankyou ;]
06-18-2020, 01:56 PM
(06-18-2020 01:22 PM)DinoR6 Wrote:  How do i remove the water marks in the bottom right saying test mode and does being in test mode affect performance? Thankyou ;]
You can't. It doesn't affect performance. Why are you using test mode?
06-19-2020, 04:51 PM
(06-11-2020 03:14 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  

Same problem here. NEED HELP
I cant install patch anymore. Ive tried clean driver istall. I dont know what to do anymore. Clean windows install should help but i really dont want to do that
06-20-2020, 12:28 AM
(06-19-2020 04:51 PM)dekoy897 Wrote:  Same problem here. NEED HELP
I cant install patch anymore. Ive tried clean driver istall. I dont know what to do anymore. Clean windows install should help but i really dont want to do that
Tell them to stop blocking the driver.
06-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Not sure if this is the correct place to report, but I had issues with nVidia driver 451.48 released yesterday 24/04/2020. The monitors not working may just be an issue with my individual setup, but the patcher only detected the SL-DVI limit on DL-DVI. Even when patched my monitors wouldn't display anything. I reverted back to nVidia driver 441.66 and the monitors work as expect with the patcher finding limits on all fields.
06-25-2020, 10:11 PM
(06-25-2020 03:10 PM)Jochim Wrote:  Not sure if this is the correct place to report, but I had issues with nVidia driver 451.48 released yesterday 24/04/2020. The monitors not working may just be an issue with my individual setup, but the patcher only detected the SL-DVI limit on DL-DVI. Even when patched my monitors wouldn't display anything. I reverted back to nVidia driver 441.66 and the monitors work as expect with the patcher finding limits on all fields.
Try this: https://www.monitortests.com/download/nv...-1.4.9.zip
06-26-2020, 07:46 AM (Last edited: 06-26-2020, 11:14 AM by AlphaRadke)
The patch is not working for me. The driver won't detect CRU resolutions

Edit: CRU is not working. The patch is fine
06-26-2020, 09:27 AM (Last edited: 06-26-2020, 09:33 AM by AlphaRadke)
Are we supposed to uninstall Riot Vanguard and Faceit AC ? I removed Faceit AC but idk about Riot Van I have Valorant installed

Edit: nevermind this is a different issue.