Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher
02-19-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher
Dude, it worked, you're f****** amazing, honestly, you didn't have to help such a specific issue and you still did anyway, you have no idea how grateful I am, you just made my gaming experience 100% better. Thank you so much dude, I'm donating as soon as I get some money, thanks once again and have a great day Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:53 PM by apav.)
The latest drivers (430.39) seems to have broke the patcher for me. This is what the patcher looks like before and after I apply the patch. I know the SL-DVI limit on DL-DVI shouldn't read "not found" and I don't think the HDMI-DVI limit should read "multiple found." After I applied it and restarted I wouldn't get any video to my monitor. I unplugged my DVI, connected my TV to my GPU via HDMI and I got video, but as soon as I plugged my DVI back in it froze and crashed, saying the source of the problem was nvlddmkm.sys. After restoring the unpatched values from backup I no longer had an issue, but without patching I cannot use higher refresh rates. So I'll have to go back to the old driver for the time being. Is this happening to anyone else too?

Edit: Reinstalled the 430.39 drivers, this time doing a clean install to see if that would matter, but the issue still persists.
Today, 01:30 AM
(Yesterday 07:22 PM)apav Wrote:  The latest drivers (430.39) seems to have broke the patcher for me.
Fixed: https://www.monitortests.com/nvlddmkm-patcher-1.4.6.zip