optimal resolution by oversizing
04-17-2020, 03:19 PM (Last edited: 04-17-2020, 03:21 PM by arquin17)
optimal resolution by oversizing
How about friends I came here for the following I have a 23-inch TV brand siragon whose optimal resolution according to the manufacturer is 1360x768 HD and when connecting it to my pc in which I have an amd rx470 via hdmi it oversizes the desktop as you can see in the image in amd crisom the scaling option is activated but I use the equipment to play and that subtracts me fps the tv does not have an osd panel to fix the image it only has two modes 16.9 and 4.3 some idea

[Image: b4aa1d4b236399d43b5d255fba96676bo.jpg]

note

I have windows 10 updated to date
amd drivers also the latest
I already did...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: optimal resolution by oversizing
You need to disable overscan on the TV. If that's not possible, try using CRU to delete the extension block, but then you will lose HDMI audio.
04-18-2020, 01:40 PM
(04-17-2020 09:29 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  You need to disable overscan on the TV. If that's not possible, try using CRU to delete the extension block, but then you will lose HDMI audio.

Friend, the extension block is what I point out in the attached image. I have it deactivated and it still does not improve the audio via hdmi. I do not care what interests me is having the correct resolution and good performance.

[Image: http://imgfz.com/i/2npkjV3.gif]

thanks for answering

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Then your TV is the problem. There's no way around that.
04-18-2020, 08:23 PM
(04-18-2020 06:18 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  Then your TV is the problem. There's no way around that.

friend I repeat the process you mentioned above and turn off the pc my biggest surprise when turning the equipment on again it worked it had the optimal resolution without oversize thank you really for your time it will be somewhat relayed with the audio hdmi pin as you mentioned