why low resolution is not patched? AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
05-17-2022, 07:51 AM
why low resolution is not patched? AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
I am using an old video card. Thanks to cru, I can increase the hertz of my resolution, which is nice, but it does not remove the lower resolution limit. what could be the cause and can you solve this by issuing new update?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: why low resolution is not patched? AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
What driver version? Are you trying to use low resolutions?
05-23-2022, 06:01 PM
(05-17-2022 02:15 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  What driver version? Are you trying to use low resolutions?
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series
1/13/2015
05-25-2022, 02:53 PM
Where did you get that driver? I see the issue you're talking about, but it only affects very old drivers (11.9-12.4). The limit is being patched correctly. It's just not being reported correctly after patching. I will fix it because it prevents restore from backup, but you should get the latest driver available for your GPU. Also, the patcher does not support 4000-series GPUs. What limit did you encounter that the patch worked for? The low-resolution limit does not affect CRU.
07-11-2022, 01:48 PM
I'm installing as normal driver 2012. but windows update installs the new driver since ATI 3000/5000 2015 is a special release. These 2015 drivers don't have a package that I can install as .exe, it just gives it as a driver inf package..

sorry for my bad english.

I tried like 20 times, in all of them the driver stops working. like it doesn't want to work until i reinstall