Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!?
01-19-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!?
(01-19-2021 06:50 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  Stuttering is usually not a monitor problem. You can test frame rates here: https://testufo.com/

The KG241 is a 75 Hz monitor, and the KG241P is a 144 Hz monitor. If you have 144 Hz, then you have the KG241P. You don't need a monitor driver. "Generic PnP Monitor" is fine.

I'm not sure what "Voltage Swing" and "PreEmphasis" are exactly, but they can work around signal quality issues, which would cause blacking out, not stuttering.

HDCP is content protection, which encrypts the signal so it can't be copied. All monitors nowadays support HDCP, and that wouldn't cause stuttering.

Thank you for respond ToastyX

To be honest with you, that's really what happened.
After chosen cvt reduced blank All stutter problems have been solved.

I don't know what's wrong with the screen itself, or the driver of the graphics card didn't set the right timings with the screen frequency.

Have done more to search this file
https://glenwing.github.io/docs/VESA-CVT-1.2.pdf

Something I've forgotten gpu memory clock stays 1750mhz stock settings
but after chosen CVT-RB its down to 200mhz in idle which I think there's something wrong here with driver I donno know

And freesync before , When I stay in 90fps scene and looking into hz monitor its not consistent with frames, down to 60 and up to 100 in one second and still frame at 90 , after adding cvt-rb omg its given me consistent free sync range its sometimes not equal frame but I think that's just a driver version problem

one more thing I'm sorry yesterday I tried to turn on vsync in amd driver and boom its lock my frame in fortnite up-down around 142~144 that's amazing and that's how this technology works really, but after reboot sad its broken , what did happen?!

Its just something wrong between monitors and gpus that's what I discoverd today!!

I'm sorry for the long, and I wish you a great day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is monitor can causes stutter in all games !!? - Littleboii - 01-19-2021 07:35 PM