The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Unable to achieve Nvidia Surround 1x3 above 60hz
04-06-2023, 02:46 PM (Last edited: 04-06-2023, 05:33 PM by sirbhuck)
Unable to achieve Nvidia Surround 1x3 above 60hz
As the title states, I'm trying to set up Nvidia Surround 1x3 but I can't set it up past 60hz. I have 3 27" monitors (1xAsus PG279Q, and 2x KTC H27S17) all capable of 165hz on their own but when I enable Nvidia Surround it only goes up to 60hz. From the research I've done, I've been able to narrow down the issue that the 144hz/165hz modes for the monitors are not exactly the same. I came across the "Custom Resolution Utility" via a post on Reddit and it seems like it's exactly what I need to make it work.

From other posts I found on this forum, it has to do with the available "Detailed Resolutions" under the Extension Block section of my displays within CRU but I just cant get the settings quite right. If I try to copy the profiles from below to each of the other monitors, the 2 curved KTC monitors will work but the ASUS will say "Out of Range" and just show a black screen, or the ASUS will work and the 2 KTC monitors will be mostly black with jagged lines at the top of the screen. So clearly I can't use the default timings with each other, so how would I go about finding Detailed Resolution Timings that would work on all 3 monitors?

Would someone be able to please tell me/help me what the correct settings I would need to add to get the refresh rates to line up?

Thank you!

ASUS Monitor Settings

KTC Monitor Settings

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unable to achieve Nvidia Surround 1x3 above 60hz - sirbhuck - 04-06-2023 02:46 PM