The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Another QNIX monitor overclocking issue, please help
10-17-2013, 06:50 AM (Last edited: 10-17-2013, 06:53 AM by Aussie-shoota)
Another QNIX monitor overclocking issue, please help
Hey guys, I joined up here to ask you guys this question and get some help with it.

I just built my first PC and brought one of these monitors because I was told it is easy to overclock to 120hz or close too.

I'll give you all as much info as possible,
My systems hardware Is,
EVGA GTX 780 SC
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H
i7 4770 CPU
Windows 8 64bit

So this is what I have done to attempt to overclock,
Downloaded the custom resolution utility, the driver patcher thing, the program that turns on windows test.

I updated the drivers of my GPU and restarted,

Ran the driver patcher thing and made sure everything was how it says in the instructions page and restarted,

Turned on windows test mode and restarted,

I then changed my hz in the CRU to 96hz to try it out, made sure that box was unchecked and followed the instructions page and restarted,

I went to this page to test the refresh rate and the most it said was 62hz,
http://www.testufo.com/#test=frameskipping

When that didn't work I went into the NVIDIA control panel to see what the refresh rate was set at in there and there wasn't any refresh rate to select either.

I tried this process over and over again in different order and still nothing. So I just set it back to the normal 60hz and gave up until I asked you guys what I should do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Another QNIX monitor overclocking issue, please help - Aussie-shoota - 10-17-2013 06:50 AM