AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
12-11-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
(12-09-2020 10:22 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(12-09-2020 06:45 PM)ecosgrab78 Wrote:  Mate, this is a cable from the monitor with dvi-d to HDMI to the card.
The output goes from the card to the monitor. I will have an update soon, but the monitor is not designed to run at 1920x1080 @ 144 Hz with a single-link signal on the DVI port. HDMI wouldn't need the patcher, but I just found out the monitor only supports 120 Hz with HDMI. It's really meant to be used with DisplayPort. You're also missing out on FreeSync by not using DisplayPort. If your card won't handle DisplayPort correctly, then something is wrong with the card. It should just work, and you wouldn't need the patcher with DisplayPort either.

ToastyX i have a question... i modded a 470 to a 570... i unistalled driver.. intalled driver and before restart pc i install de patch... i reboot but i have the mesagge "No amd graphics driver installed...."

What can it be? thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2020, 11:47 PM
(12-11-2020 11:13 AM)muertebay Wrote:  ToastyX i have a question... i modded a 470 to a 570... i unistalled driver.. intalled driver and before restart pc i install de patch... i reboot but i have the mesagge "No amd graphics driver installed...."
Sounds like the mod is not compatible with your card.
01-09-2021, 11:30 PM
First of all thx a lot for this post you helped me out a lot!

I have a small question though for after these steps I took:

1 Tried to install the official Radeon Adrenaline software driver (the recommeded one) for my RX570.
2 It failed and I recieved a 43 error code in device manager
3.I then ran the Ati Pixel clock patch and all Limits were found so I click yes.
4. I waited and I got a message that everything was revert back to the orginal.
5 I rebooted my comp and the error 43 message was gone as Windows installed AMD drivers.
6. I then tried to install the Radeon Adrenaline Drivers but they fail and then my 43 error is back.
I tried everything, eventually I re-opened the ATI pixel clock patch and all limits were set again! I ran it again, reboot and the error is gone again.

Why does installing the Radeon Adrenaline drivers make the error 43 come back and set back the limits aswell? Can I not install the Radeon drivers or what do I do wrong. Can you please help me?

Thx for everything you do!
01-09-2021, 11:47 PM
(01-09-2021 11:30 PM)Fakkel Wrote:  Why does installing the Radeon Adrenaline drivers make the error 43 come back and set back the limits aswell? Can I not install the Radeon drivers or what do I do wrong. Can you please help me?
This is a driver patch. You have to run the patcher after installing the driver. Any time you install a new driver, it will remove the patched version.
01-09-2021, 11:58 PM (Last edited: 01-10-2021, 12:00 AM by Fakkel)
Thx for the quick reply! My radeon Adrenaline drivers fail with a error in the middle of the installation, but normally I should just be able to ran the patch again after this installation, and have a fully working 570 with the newest official drivers, correct?

The error says it has to do with, C++ packages or Regedit error. Mmm...

And what about this https://youtu.be/z3QIiMJjv7w would you recommend this or should I stick to your patch, either way. If I can just get it to take the official Radeon driver again including the app I would be so happy..
01-10-2021, 02:37 AM
(01-09-2021 11:58 PM)Fakkel Wrote:  Thx for the quick reply! My radeon Adrenaline drivers fail with a error in the middle of the installation, but normally I should just be able to ran the patch again after this installation, and have a fully working 570 with the newest official drivers, correct?

The error says it has to do with, C++ packages or Regedit error. Mmm...

And what about this https://youtu.be/z3QIiMJjv7w would you recommend this or should I stick to your patch, either way. If I can just get it to take the official Radeon driver again including the app I would be so happy..
You should try to flash the original firmware back so you won't need the patch. Normally you would run the patch after the driver installation completes. The installation shouldn't fail. The C++ error doesn't sound related to the BIOS. Try installing the latest runtimes with this: https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vis...ll-in-one/
01-12-2021, 12:43 AM
ok, today i pledged Wink

its not much, but adds up over the years Wink