AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
11-04-2021, 01:02 PM (Last edited: 11-04-2021, 08:02 PM by Richenberg)
RE: AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
(11-02-2021 05:01 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(10-30-2021 03:19 PM)Richenberg Wrote:  im using 21.8.2 with AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.12 in windows 11, and it wont work.
removed driver_amdwvr.dll already and still
What exactly isn't working? What is happening?

Now its working.
but has a issue, im on 21.7.2 now,, my pc is connected in two monitor through DP>HDMI (main monitor is ultrawide), TV in HDMI, and when i connect the receiver through DP>HDMI, my main monitor change to 1080 resolution, I can't set it to 2560x1080.

EDIT: nvm, seen working fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2021, 03:45 PM
Good day! Can you help me please?
I have rx 470 4 gb graphics card. Sometimes i have to update drivers because they can stop working at any time. That's why i need to "renew" them. Everything had been working well. But week ago i got an issue: i can't upgrade driver on my graphics card. I did everything as before: install the driver, restart my computer, patch the driver by your patch and restart the PC one more time. Everything worked, but not now. I want to mentiobn that i do the same things but in device manager i get the "code 3: The driver for this device might be corrupted, or your system may be running low on memory or other resources". (i have 16gb of ram)
I tried many solutions but none of them are helpful. I changed the drivers (tried old and new ones). Tried to install drivers by device manager. Switched off the antivirus. Tried another version of ati patcher(1.4.11) and also 1.4.12.
I can't understand why it happens and on what thing i need to concentrate. Maybe the problem is in the graphics card or in Windows 10 or in something else. Maybe you had some similar issues and you will be able to help me. Anyway thank you for your attention.

P.s. Sometimes, when the driver is installed and the amd installer tells me to reboot the system i get the notification that the display driver is not installed. (maybe it can give you the whole picture of my problem)
11-14-2021, 11:41 PM
I have a XFX RX570 8GB. Cannot get it to work with any combo. I either get a message about about driver incompatible. or if driver installs and I run patch it reboots and is stuck in 640x480.
11-17-2021, 03:22 AM
(11-14-2021 03:45 PM)El Miho Wrote:  Good day! Can you help me please?
I have rx 470 4 gb graphics card. Sometimes i have to update drivers because they can stop working at any time. That's why i need to "renew" them. Everything had been working well. But week ago i got an issue: i can't upgrade driver on my graphics card. I did everything as before: install the driver, restart my computer, patch the driver by your patch and restart the PC one more time. Everything worked, but not now. I want to mentiobn that i do the same things but in device manager i get the "code 3: The driver for this device might be corrupted, or your system may be running low on memory or other resources". (i have 16gb of ram)
I tried many solutions but none of them are helpful. I changed the drivers (tried old and new ones). Tried to install drivers by device manager. Switched off the antivirus. Tried another version of ati patcher(1.4.11) and also 1.4.12.
I can't understand why it happens and on what thing i need to concentrate. Maybe the problem is in the graphics card or in Windows 10 or in something else. Maybe you had some similar issues and you will be able to help me. Anyway thank you for your attention.

P.s. Sometimes, when the driver is installed and the amd installer tells me to reboot the system i get the notification that the display driver is not installed. (maybe it can give you the whole picture of my problem)
That's not normal. The driver shouldn't randomly stop working. That sounds like a hardware problem. Does the card have a modded BIOS? Try installing the driver after using DDU: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/display-driv...aller-ddu-
11-17-2021, 03:22 AM
(11-14-2021 11:41 PM)mike2246 Wrote:  I have a XFX RX570 8GB. Cannot get it to work with any combo. I either get a message about about driver incompatible. or if driver installs and I run patch it reboots and is stuck in 640x480.
Does the card have a modded BIOS? Has the card ever worked?
11-17-2021, 06:50 PM
(11-17-2021 03:22 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(11-14-2021 03:45 PM)El Miho Wrote:  Good day! Can you help me please?

That's not normal. The driver shouldn't randomly stop working. That sounds like a hardware problem. Does the card have a modded BIOS? Try installing the driver after using DDU: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/display-driv...aller-ddu-

Good day!Yeah, the vidocard has modded bios and had been used in mining.
Now i use it for gaming purpose.

Question about DDU: is it safe to run that program? Because i have never used it before.
11-17-2021, 07:05 PM
(11-17-2021 06:50 PM)El Miho Wrote:  Good day!Yeah, the vidocard has modded bios and had been used in mining.

Question about DDU: is it safe to run that program? Because i have never used it before.
Yes, it's safe, and there's a forum if you run into any problems: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/

If the driver doesn't work after using DDU, then it's likely a hardware problem.
11-17-2021, 11:01 PM
(11-17-2021 07:05 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(11-17-2021 06:50 PM)El Miho Wrote:  Good day!Yeah, the vidocard has modded bios and had been used in mining.

Yes, it's safe, and there's a forum if you run into any problems: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/

If the driver doesn't work after using DDU, then it's likely a hardware problem.

Nothing changed Sad. After DDU i installed the 21.9.2 driver, reboot the system, got code 43 error in device manager, installed Your patcher 1.4.12, reboot the system and got error code 3 in device manager.

So you think that the problem is in the videocard?
11-18-2021, 03:06 AM
(11-17-2021 11:01 PM)El Miho Wrote:  Nothing changed Sad. After DDU i installed the 21.9.2 driver, reboot the system, got code 43 error in device manager, installed Your patcher 1.4.12, reboot the system and got error code 3 in device manager.

Do you have anything that uses Riot Vanguard or FACEIT anti-cheat? Those are known to block modified drivers.
11-18-2021, 07:25 PM
(11-18-2021 03:06 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(11-17-2021 11:01 PM)El Miho Wrote:  Nothing changed Sad. After DDU i installed the 21.9.2 driver, reboot the system, got code 43 error in device manager, installed Your patcher 1.4.12, reboot the system and got error code 3 in device manager.

Do you have anything that uses Riot Vanguard or FACEIT anti-cheat? Those are known to block modified drivers.

Yes, i have it. I need to delete Faceit anti cheat and try to update drivers again?
Do i need to do something else?