AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
(04-23-2020 01:04 PM)jefftr66 Wrote:  Hoping you can help me - not much of a Windows guy.

Recently installed Win 10 on my Hackintosh (separate SSD) to play some games. Using Radeon RX570 8 GB card. Without your patch the card would only register a code 43 error and not be recognized by the system. With patch - working great, running dual monitors.

However over the last week (since last Win 10 update??) now if both monitors are connected it seems to flip back and forth between recognizing the monitor and not. However one monitor always stays black.

I've tried the Radeon drivers - both most recent and down to 19.12.1 - but when I apply your patch - all hell breaks lose.

If I disconnect the 2nd monitor it seems to work fine.

Really appreciate any help.
First, unpatch the driver. Then rename the patch to atikmdag-patcher-bios.exe and patch the driver. If it happens after that, then there's nothing I can do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2020, 01:23 PM
(04-23-2020 01:21 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(04-23-2020 01:04 PM)jefftr66 Wrote:  Hoping you can help me - not much of a Windows guy.

Recently installed Win 10 on my Hackintosh (separate SSD) to play some games. Using Radeon RX570 8 GB card. Without your patch the card would only register a code 43 error and not be recognized by the system. With patch - working great, running dual monitors.

However over the last week (since last Win 10 update??) now if both monitors are connected it seems to flip back and forth between recognizing the monitor and not. However one monitor always stays black.

I've tried the Radeon drivers - both most recent and down to 19.12.1 - but when I apply your patch - all hell breaks lose.

If I disconnect the 2nd monitor it seems to work fine.

Really appreciate any help.
First, unpatch the driver. Then rename the patch to atikmdag-patcher-bios.exe and patch the driver. If it happens after that, then there's nothing I can do.

OK, does it seem to matter which Radeon driver I use?
04-23-2020, 01:33 PM
(04-23-2020 01:23 PM)jefftr66 Wrote:  OK, does it seem to matter which Radeon driver I use?
Shouldn't matter.
04-23-2020, 02:22 PM
(04-23-2020 01:33 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(04-23-2020 01:23 PM)jefftr66 Wrote:  OK, does it seem to matter which Radeon driver I use?
Shouldn't matter.

Ok, no change. Thanks for the attempt. Without your driver I wouldn't be able to use this card at all, so there's that...
04-26-2020, 04:11 PM
Some can help me please
i have GPU modified bios msi rx 480 4gb i install the last driver adrenaline 20.4.2 and install also the pacther but the probleme when i reboot my computer the screen stl black.
after change the slot i got the image in screen.
the second problem is can't use second screen and still black also
04-27-2020, 01:13 PM
(04-26-2020 04:11 PM)abdelhadi_t Wrote:  Some can help me please
i have GPU modified bios msi rx 480 4gb i install the last driver adrenaline 20.4.2 and install also the pacther but the probleme when i reboot my computer the screen stl black.
after change the slot i got the image in screen.
the second problem is can't use second screen and still black also
Did you try this? First, unpatch the driver. Then rename the patch to atikmdag-patcher-bios.exe and patch the driver. If it happens after that, then there's nothing I can do.
05-03-2020, 08:38 PM
So, I've been usong the patcher for a while now and it's worked perfectly with my WX5100. However, I tried installing Valorant today and the Vanguard anti cheat disables the sys file because it is "unsafe". Is there any way to get around that? My WX5100 only works if the patcher is being used.
05-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Hey,

So, the code 43 error i was getting i basically used the patcher and it worked great for me. I was going to play a game valorant and it worked for a few days. Today when i started my computer it said riot vanguard ( anti-cheat ) had blocked a file on my computer and it was the atik patcher. So whenever i check the device manager there is a error code 31 now. It wasn't there before and i can't play the game now I have a rx 570 series. Any help would be great

Thanks
05-03-2020, 11:14 PM
(05-03-2020 11:11 PM)fawad55 Wrote:  Hey,

So, the code 43 error i was getting i basically used the patcher and it worked great for me. I was going to play a game valorant and it worked for a few days. Today when i started my computer it said riot vanguard ( anti-cheat ) had blocked a file on my computer and it was the atik patcher. So whenever i check the device manager there is a error code 31 now. It wasn't there before and i can't play the game now I have a rx 570 series. Any help would be great

Thanks

I'm having the exact same issue. Hopefully it can get figured out.
05-04-2020, 11:40 AM
There's nothing I can do about that. There's nothing unsafe about the patch, so they'd have to whitelist it.