AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
06-04-2020, 12:24 PM
RE: AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher
(06-03-2020 10:53 PM)ST4MY Wrote:  Why does is show ''failed to locate driver file'' when i try to open exe file

Iv'e uninstalled my nvidia drivers and have not restarted my pc yet
Have you installed AMD's driver?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2020, 08:17 PM
(05-04-2020 11:40 AM)ToastyX Wrote:  There's nothing I can do about that. There's nothing unsafe about the patch, so they'd have to whitelist it.

I sent Riot Arkem (who is working on the Vangaurd Anti-Cheat) a message about your tool and this is his reply:

Riot Arkem Wrote:The code signing certificate used to make the patched driver load is also used by cheats (because ToastyX gives out the private key to their certificate with the patching tool). Without them significantly changing how the patcher works we won't be able to support this tool.

I don't think there is a way for you to change the tool to comply with their unreasonably strict requirements but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
06-04-2020, 08:32 PM
(06-04-2020 12:24 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(06-03-2020 10:53 PM)ST4MY Wrote:  Why does is show ''failed to locate driver file'' when i try to open exe file

Iv'e uninstalled my nvidia drivers and have not restarted my pc yet
Have you installed AMD's driver?

No, do i need to install amd driver if i have nvidia card?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2020, 09:48 PM
(06-04-2020 08:32 PM)ST4MY Wrote:  No, do i need to install amd driver if i have nvidia card?
Why are you trying to use the AMD/ATI pixel clock patcher with an NVIDIA card?
06-04-2020, 09:54 PM
(06-04-2020 08:17 PM)umfk Wrote:  I don't think there is a way for you to change the tool to comply with their unreasonably strict requirements but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
That's such a bullshit response. Their anti-cheat system is basically a rootkit and should be considered malware.
06-05-2020, 02:02 AM
(06-04-2020 09:54 PM)ToastyX Wrote:  
(06-04-2020 08:17 PM)umfk Wrote:  I don't think there is a way for you to change the tool to comply with their unreasonably strict requirements but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
That's such a bullshit response. Their anti-cheat system is basically a rootkit and should be considered malware.

Would you be able to just publish it with a different certificate?
06-05-2020, 12:41 PM
(06-05-2020 02:02 AM)Malachi22 Wrote:  Would you be able to just publish it with a different certificate?
Certificates cost money, and the private key would still need to be embedded in the patcher for this to work.
06-11-2020, 02:03 AM
hi
thank you for thae hard work
i just want to asking u for fix a new problem
i dont know if u know the new riot game called valorant it does contain anti cheat system which blocks ur patcher atikmdag.sys i contact with riot they told me they cant do anything by them its up to program made if he can fix the problem like detecting it like a cheating program ill upload photo to see what they say so u can understand
so please if u can fix the problem and what causing it i can play valorant at all

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-11-2020, 01:19 PM
(06-11-2020 02:03 AM)zooom Wrote:  hi
thank you for thae hard work
i just want to asking u for fix a new problem
i dont know if u know the new riot game called valorant it does contain anti cheat system which blocks ur patcher atikmdag.sys i contact with riot they told me they cant do anything by them its up to program made if he can fix the problem like detecting it like a cheating program ill upload photo to see what they say so u can understand
so please if u can fix the problem and what causing it i can play valorant at all
That's a bullshit answer. I can't do anything. They're the ones blocking it.
07-19-2020, 11:08 PM (Last edited: 07-19-2020, 11:13 PM by mrblabla)
Hi
I was trying to use the patcher but everytime I install and restart I get a 'No driver installed' error. When I launch the patcher again it says that everything is already patched. Any ide why this happens?
The GPU is a rx 570 with de 20.4.2 driver.

Thanks

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)